Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just gone done dipping my wheels this weekend. I put on the Rough Country leveling kit earlier in the week. Top is before and the bottom is after (forgot to put my center caps on before the bottom pic but they are coated too).

Just got my materials from the steel yard Friday. Next on the docket is my custom light bar. Doing a 20" LED bar in the middle with 2 4" LED floods beside it. I hope to start on that this week.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Man what a difference! Those black wheels go good with the black flares.

I'm very interested in your DIY light bar too. A well documented "how-to" would be fantastic;-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
10,194 Posts
I like it. As mentioned, the red and black go together very well.

I'd also be interested in more on the DIY lightbar. I'm trying to convince my Santa I need one, or two...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to be 100% honest with you, I am not sure what flares that they are. I like the look of them but i think that I want to go to the bushwhacker ones before it is all said and done. I will keep everyone updated on the light bar. I already have the 20" led bar, I am just waiting on the LED off road floods that I ordered.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Lookin good Jeremy.
I always wondered what blacked out stock rims would look like on a red truck with flares. I had pretty much the same truck as yours, even the flares. Never got around to trying the PlastiDip on them though.
Really turned out nice on yours. Well done!
Here's a pic of mine. Almost twins, hey?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.