Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys that installed a 2 inch leveling kit noticed a difference in a ride? I have the leveling kit keys installed, but I have yet to get the rear blocks and actually "level" it. Is there a noticeable difference in the ride? Im thinking about ordering the rough country blocks.

· Super Moderator, Servicemen, SS Guru
10,659 Posts
jmoore19 said:
Have any of you guys that installed a 2 inch leveling kit noticed a difference in a ride? I have the leveling kit keys installed, but I have yet to get the rear blocks and actually "level" it. Is there a noticeable difference in the ride? Im thinking about ordering the rough country blocks.
Once you put the keys in and crank, or crank the stock keys, you are leveled. Leveling has nothing to do with rear blocks or lifting the rear at all, and if you add bigger than stock blocks, you won't be leveled anymore..

And to answer your question, yes you will notice a difference in ride quality. It's not awful, but it is what it is. Keep the front lift below 2", or you'll be asking for trouble at some point with other front end parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.