Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
02 2500HD 6.0
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm into a light bar for my NNBS Silverado. Not an LED light bar; an old school light bar to mount 4 or 5 round lights on. Probably 4. Anyway, I'm trying to decide how to mount them. I'm going to be fabricating the bar myself so my mounting options are pretty much unlimited. I'm wondering what the best method of mounting would be if I'm looking to drill the least number of holes possible. Not at all if I can help it, though I don't know how likely that is. Does anyone have any Ideas as to how I should make my mounts?

Also, has anyone seen these kind of light bar with the old school round lights on an NNBS? I haven't been able to find one and I would like to be able to compare my ideas to a real example if possible so I can better see what works and what doesn't.

Thanks everyone!

· Registered
02 2500HD 6.0
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just saw that diesel prerunner. That thing is sick looking; love it.

Thanks for the lead on the one that attaches like a bike rack. I'll do some looking for it. If anyone else may know, please share.

· Registered
02 2500HD 6.0
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've seen those, but I don't think there's any way to mount it to the NNBS since there aren't any gutters.

I did see a Thule brand cross bar that had a kind of clamp. I think I might be able to replicate it when I get back to school into the shop. If I can figure it out ill post up some rough designs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.