Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching the forum to no avail. My 04 Z71 has the factory power, heated, turn signal mirrors. They are also has the mirrors that power fold in. Has anyone ever seen the pillar mirrors that will have all this functionality(vertical style). I think the horizontal tow mirrors will do all this but I prefer the vertical.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I figured. I guess I could still put them on but only have the power, turn signal, and heat function. Right?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
09chevyman said:
Correct & remember it's not that bad too reach out &'fold them in, but passenger would help out lot for PS mirror... :D
That's very true :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
This is one thing I never understood about the GM's.... F*rd 150's (a few years back) got power folding vertical tow mirrors just like their super duty's have. Yet, GM makes the small "sport" mirrors power folding but not the LARGE tow mirrors... cant figure out that one....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmmm....Sounds like a new business idea!

·
Registered
761 Posts
With GM tow mirrors you can move the mirror in and out to any position as with ford you really can't.

Sent via my VZW Galaxy S3.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.