Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I was rooting around under my hood and found a bracket behind the battery. Looks like something should be attracted to it anybody have any ideas? I am thinking maybe it was something used on the older engine that didn’t make its way over to the loo? Also any of you guys that have the refresh know how to turn off the rear door lock. Truck will be unlocked I get out the rear passenger doors are always locked. Make matters worse the older gen had the door lock button on the handle they didn’t put it on the refresh or maybe I had a package on the old truck I didn’t get with this one. Here’s under the hood photo

Attachments

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took a look at child saftey locks looks like there off, not so much a problem just curious, and not sure it def does look like it would be for a dual battery set up almost looks like somethign is missign no big deal just was curious if anybody took a look or seen it before,

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not really sure, it seems like there should be something mounted to that bracket, unless it’s a spot for dual battery or something that was used for the lm2 engine and they just kept it in there, bigger issues on the horizon threw first check engine emissions code..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts