Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had or have these on their truck, if so how did they perform and hold up?I've been lookin at these tires and really like the tread pattern, but have never ran these on any of my trucks. I'm mostly highway so snow and rain is pretty much all they'll see, occasionally might see mud during huntin season.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got a set of LT265 75 16 axt's on my 1500 sierra. I've only put about 600 miles on them so far. But the snow I've driven thru (about 8 inches of slush) didn't even seem like it was there. This is my first set of axt's but I doubt they will be my last. Plus they aren't too pricey either. I got a deal on mine, load range e for 600 with the road hazard protection. Definitely recommended.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
These are made by Cooper, on the same carcass as the Cooper AT/3. There is a slight difference in tread pattern and supposedly a slightly softer tread compound. I was on the fence between these and the AT/3 myself. I decided on the AT/3 in LT285-70-17 and they're being installed today!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.