Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I installed hellwig helper springs on my truck today everything done as it should be I checked distance between tire and wheel to bed side the drivers side is 1 1/2 lower than the passenger side all the bolts are the same distance front and back on both sides then I checked out 3 other 2013 trucks each truck has the same issue except the passenger side on one of them and suggestions to solving this issue

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
I would just tighten the u-bolts on the helper springs on drivers side, until it brings the ride height up to the same measurements as passengers side. Maybe this is the answer you were looking for...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we tried that already it didn't change anything we checked my moms 2013 4 door her truck 1 inch off height from the ground each side checked on 10 different spots mine is 1 1/2 driver side is lower than the passeneger side so the trucks don't sit right they were never towed with yet either so im clueless

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all 3 are brand new trucks I didn't know a difference in rear heights would happen on brand new trucks I really noticed it when I added the helpers on the truck then checked our other trucks then checked a couple friends trucks clearly there is an issue with all of the trucks I checked has anybody ever noticed this or is it a common issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.