Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, about to pull the trigger on leveling kit, either the rough country or the motofab, leaning toward the motofab 2", installation appears to be the same regardless, however, I am concerned about the possibility of negative rake, I have read on multiple other posts that guys are installing the 2" and it being to high in the front, anyone running the motofab 2" kit please post your experience and pics of possible, my assumption is the spacer is somewhere around 1 1/4-1 1/2 inches and it leads to 2" after??? Anyway, just looking for some input, I literally have two different pages open and I am buying one of them tonight. Thanks

· TOTM
7,799 Posts
I have the RC 2in on my 2016 and it leaves right at 1/4in of rake but levels out nicely when I'm towing. No complaints with it in the 4k miles I've had it on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

· Member Extraordinaire, How-To Author, TOTM
23,197 Posts
1in spacer up front gives you 2in of lift. So if the motofab spacer is larger than 1in it will give you more lift than the RC. I also had the RC and still had some rake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.