Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sold my 2000 single cab sierra for a crew cab Silverado (murderado). I am absolutely in love with this truck, 5.3 crew cab, z71, Leather, dvd, subs, you name it its got it. I already have a leveling kit on it I plan on making it a 6 inch soon. I have plenty of tire for it let me know what you guys think. or any more mods you guys would do or think about.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Does it have a microwave? :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
05 Silverado got some things going on this weekend with some KC Lights, and interior stuff I plan on taking more pics soon. Thank you for the props I get alot of people telling me they thought it is much newer, has 120k on it i plan on having it much much longer.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,463 Posts
I usually don't like the all blacked out look but your truck looks great.
Please post some interior pics as well.

·
Registered
897 Posts
looks good. only thing I see with the exterior is a need to do something with the headlights. with everything so blacked out, they stick out

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
^^^ +1 on the tow mirrors. The truck does look good. I think the problem most people have with trying to pull off an all black truck is that it isn't all black, they leave some bumper trim or door handles or mirrors. You pulled it off well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.