·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Nice truck Joe!

They wouldn't notice if you just hung onto that one, would they? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow, they rto upsell you! Find a mud puddle and see what it can do!

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Nice Joe!..now which one are going to keep? :D Too bad you didn't have a camping trip planned with the TT for the next couple days :D

·
Premium Member
6,959 Posts
Joe... God is trying to speak to you... He's saying "UPGRADE TO A DURAMAX"

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I drove this truck about 100 miles today and I have to say this thing is a beast. I drove on different types of roads and the gas mileage for the HWY was about 18 MPG around town and back roads was about 14 Mpg. The ride was a little harsher than my truck but not really to bad. The 6.6 had lots of power when needed and there was no problem if I kicked it down for any reason. So overall the truck is great and I may have to own one one day ...... :)

·
Premium Member
6,959 Posts
I'll give him 30 days till he trades his in :lol:

·
Registered
706 Posts
I need to figure out what the hell you guys are doing. You get the 2013 denali. My buddy has a buick something or other car and he was loaned a 2014 gmc 1500 loaded. I go and they say.. have fun walking.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
That truck is awesome! I'd see if someone needed their house moved or some trees pulled over if I had that for a loaner :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.