Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I noticed the same thing. Always enjoy his contributions. He has added a lot of quality to this board. Hope we hear from him.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed this thread was moved. I apologize for putting it in the wrong section. I thought since it pertained to a very active board member it would belong in the non categorized truck section.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I just don't think he cares to get on much anymore, talked to him not long ago and he posts on social media often

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gentlemen, thank you very much for the replies. I have always enjoyed Neal's threads and posts. Glad to hear he is doing well

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yessir.. Stay cool out there in Palmdale.
All my CA feeds are blowing up about the crazy heatwave approaching with such dry conditions. Making me worried for this years fire situation in CA. :( Let's hope it stays okay and warmth is the only issue.

·
Premium Member
15,805 Posts
I am alive and well. Haha. Appreciate the positive comments about my contributions. For a long while, I really did enjoy sharing on here. I will try and come back soon and make an update on my build thread. Some fairly significant appearance changes to the truck with my new business. Staying busy and trying to stay cool down here.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chevrolado said:
Yessir.. Stay cool out there in Palmdale.
All my CA feeds are blowing up about the crazy heatwave approaching with such dry conditions. Making me worried for this years fire situation in CA. :( Let's hope it stays okay and warmth is the only issue.
Thank God it's a dry heat. :shock:

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,721 Posts
nealinator said:
Some fairly significant appearance changes to the truck with my new business.
Just like the frog guy?

·
Registered
2009, 2500HD, 6.0 L, 4x4, Ext Cab, Alumn FlatBed
313 Posts
Good to know all is well! :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Neal, for what it's worth, you're one of the people on this site who posts info I respect. Make yourself more frequent here. Glad to hear you're alive and well.

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD AT4
3,479 Posts
I agree, Neal is a valuable member to the community. It's strange that his contributions haven't been recognized with a "Member Extraordinaire" honor.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
The heat may be dry, but the body still gets wet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts