Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon All, I'm playing with the idea of going with the Arie's Nerf Bar. :?: Of course I have to run it by my brothers and sisters here on the forum for all of your thoughts. Some of my decision came down to what's available for my 2014 Double Cab.. Your thoughts? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
do it... i am totally getting running boards without them it is killing my paint!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But other than that, they are awesome..lol I'm leaning towards the stainless mostly because of the lovely salt that is used up here..:( Worse case I could line'x them afterwards..:)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Or plasti dip them (several coats) lol to save cash. And yeah mine are awesome they were on the truck when i got it. I want different ones but only time (and money) will tell whether that happens or not.

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
RetMarine said:
But other than that, they are awesome..lol I'm leaning towards the stainless mostly because of the lovely salt that is used up here..:( Worse case I could line'x them afterwards..:)
I like that idea! It leaves you options...

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The smitty built ones will probably hold up better for off roading.. I don't do much and they are more for the misses to get in and out...lol The out the door price was $335 at autoanything..:)

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Definitely get stainless steel.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I pulled the trigger on the Aries earlier this week and recieved shipping confirmation for Saturday..:) Exceptional process with Autoanything.. It got even better this morning when I got a text from my better half saying a have a big heavy box at the door step.. :shock: :D Even better.. Now I don't have to sit at the front door tomorrow like a little kid looking at every truck passing by wondering if it is going to stop for me.. This will be tomorrow mornings project.. Of course I know it didn't happen with out pics, they will follow in my build thread tomorrow..
I want to leave work now and do this today..lol I'm such a little kid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.