Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TL/DR
Level the front of your 2015 to 2021 Colorado or Canyon.
Get the ride feel you want from the RS9000XL.
Check with your favorite retailer on cost.

Level out the front of your Chevrolet® Colorado/GMC® Canyon truck by 1.75-in. with the LEVEL IT system from Rancho®. This leveling system features sway bar spacers and Rancho RS9000®XL struts for superior on-road comfort and off-road performance. The sway bar spacers ensure optimal angles for roll and sway control.

COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for Chevrolet® Colorado and GMC® Canyon trucks (excludes ZR2)
LEVELED STANCE -- Reduces factory rake and levels out truck's stance by 1.75-in. (aftermarket bumpers, winches, etc. affect lift height)
COMPLETE SOLUTION -- Kit includes two sway bar spacers, two Rancho RS9000®XL struts and mounting hardware to accommodate tires up to 265/70R17 (must use OE springs and top mounting components)
DELIVERS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE -- Rancho RS9000®XL struts with nine-position damping control for superior on-road comfort and off-road performance
ENHANCED CONTROL -- Sway bar spacers correct end link angles for roll and sway control
EASY TO INSTALL -- Bolt-on installation for an easy upgrade
COMPLETE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE -- Transform your suspension with Rancho RS9000®XL rear shocks (RS999023); sold separately
Allows the use of OE wheels/tires; system developed with 17X9 +18 wheels and 265/70R17 tires; some trimming may be required (tire size varies between manufacturers)
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Comes with Rancho's limited lifetime warranty

Attachments

· How-To Author, TOTM
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
5,463 Posts
There are no Colorados or Canyons on this Site.

· US Navy Vet, TOTM, Law Enf ret.
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,602 Posts

2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,602 Posts
What kind of discount can you give us? That speeds me up more than anything.

· How-To Author, TOTM
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
5,463 Posts
I didn't think anything speeds you up except Sonic...

· Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We don't sell direct at this time, hopefully down the road.
Look to your favorite retailer on cost. (Places like O'Rielly always seems to e-mail me "Save 25% off your online order"
:)

SierraHarley said:
What kind of discount can you give us? That speeds me up more than anything.

2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,602 Posts
roorancher said:
You have much to learn sir, there are many things that can speed me up, Sonic is just one of those.

For Mr. Rancho, how would the leveling shocks benefit my truck over the 2" motofab leveling block I have on it now?

· Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So you are running a stock unit and a spacer up front, correct?
If so the overall front unit is BIGGER than stock/tuned to a larger tire size too.
It let's you get the ride feel you want by adjusting the knob at the base. You may want a soft ride, set it to 3 or so and there you go.
Sway bar spacer just a nice touch to keep that sway bar a swaying :)
Thanks Matt

SierraHarley said:
roorancher said:
You have much to learn sir, there are many things that can speed me up, Sonic is just one of those.

For Mr. Rancho, how would the leveling shocks benefit my truck over the 2" motofab leveling block I have on it now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.