Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some key things about this system:

The engineers at Rancho have designed a new 3-in Suspension System** for the 2019-2020 Silverado/Sierra 1500 that offers a straightforward installation and an aggressive look. It features a set of high-quality, tubular Performance Upper Control Arms to deliver the performance and durability you are looking for. Rancho Control Arms are engineered to maintain the ball joint in its normal operating range, providing additional caster to aid in alignment compared to factory control arms on lifted applications. Each Rancho arm features a pre-installed, replaceable ball joint and OE style rubber bushings for smooth whisper quiet operation.

This system includes the legendary "Level It" Rancho® RS9000™XL 9-position adjustable series Leveling Struts** and rear shocks, two sway bar spacers and mounting hardware to provide superior on road comfort and off-road performance. The sway bar spacers correct end link angles for roll and sway control of your Truck. The kit was designed with 33.5x11.50" tires** for Chevy Silverado and 33x11.50 tires** for GMC Sierra, and lifts the front of the truck 3-in. This kit allows the reuse of OE Wheels and Tires.

Rancho® rear blocks included to raise the rear an additional 1.5-in to level out the entire truck. Kit comes with everything you need, featuring a 100% bolt-on design, and includes Rancho's Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Attachments

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,235 Posts
I see yall addressed some angles and alignment issues like previous companies missed for a level/lift at this height.

On a 4wd application how do the CVs look?
Do they maintain factory angles as well?
Any way we could get a picture with a kit installed from an angle like this?

· Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got that image. Nice and straight the way it should be!!!!

Bradley21sanders said:
That would be awesome, Thanks!

Attachments

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,235 Posts
Dang I was hoping it would be more flat than that but I guess there is not much you can do for the CV angles for the 2.5-3.5" level range.

Thanks for the picture!

· Vendor
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From my engineers:

It does not retain factory angle because we do not re-locate the front axle.

This is why we limited the kit to 3"

We did check the operating angle at full droop and wheel lock to ensure the CVs could operate at that angle.

:D

Bradley21sanders said:
Dang I was hoping it would be more flat than that but I guess there is not much you can do for the CV angles for the 2.5-3.5" level range.

Thanks for the picture!

· How-To Author
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,235 Posts
Props to Rancho and the engineers for not trying to outdo competitors height wise and thinking logically!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.