Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
New to the forum and owning my first Silverado. I'm a college student at Southeastern Louisiana University and graduating in December. So far all I've done to my truck is lower it 2" in the back, debadge the tailgate and doors, and install a magnaflow exhaust. I plan to lower the chevy with a 6/9 drop using DJM and McGaughys parts while fitting some 24" LTZ/Denali style rims under it. More performance upgrades will follow the cosmetics. I have to get done with college first though. Any tips on lowering NNBS trucks or good performance upgrades is greatly appreciated. I'm always browsing the classifieds looking for new/used parts I may get some use out of so thats likely where you will find me.

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> GL with the project on the '09 >

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Lots of helpful and knowledgeable people on here to help you with your project!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome from Thibodaux! Glad to see another Louisianian member! And we need to see pics of the truck! Kind of an unwritten rule here.. Lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome from Youngsville, LA.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will get some pictures up soon. And thanks GMCDixie, I joined that forum as well for more knowledge on lowering my truck. I like to be part of multiple forums anyway so I can get plenty of opinions.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Crazy man - La representing.

I live in Florida now but grew up in Rosepine LA, lived in Broussard, Lafayette, and Youngsville after high school while waiting to go to Basic Training many moons ago. Worked at Fleming foods for a while as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.