Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from Massachusetts!

I do not have a GM truck at this point, my current vehicle is a 2004 Toyota 4Runner (V-8). In the coming months I will be looking to pick up a 2014 SLT with either the 5.3 or 6.2. I am waiting (hopefully) for deeper discounts as we enter 2014. In my area the '13's were discounting by $12k+ easy. The best I can see just from online quotes is ~ $7k off on the '14's, which is too rich for my blood at this point in time. Let me know what other members see in the southern new England area. I'm willing to travel a little to save some decent money. So far I have read mostly positive opinions on the 14's and they seem to be a little nicer than the previous model. I like the looks of both the Chevy and GMC - no complaints on my part. Thanks and I look forward to the wealth of knowledge in this forum.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

The deep deep discounts on the 2013's were quite amazing (up to $15,000). I took advantage of them myself. Not sure how soon they'll discount the 2014's but keep us posted and post some pics when you pick one up!

The wealth of knowledge on this site is incredible, and if you have any questions just ask!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey Mark, welcome to the forum.. Great to have you.. I to am in Mass along with being the name of Mark..lol crazy stuff.. Were abouts are you? If need be, I have a 2014 if you wanna check out the pics or one a llittle closer than a dealer with pressure..:)

·
Registered
906 Posts
OP, No issues as of yet, none expected either.. I picked it up in Lowell a couple of months back.. Lov'n it.. lol, I used to live in Charton when I was a littel bitty..

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Mark and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> Good luck with your search for a new Truck >>> just remember the "cheapest price not always the best deal , it may also indicate "cheap service" and customer relations >>>

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome from Mass! I have a 2012 and love it. The only downfall I have is not being able to drive it as much as I'd like because I take the train everyday. I only have 5k miles on it but thinking about selling. It has a bunch of options and add ons if you're interested

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey mark, im in sturbridge. I just bought a 2013 at salvadore in gardner ma. Almost 17k off sticker !! I looked at inventory at almost every dealer in new england and got the best deal there. Good look with finding a new truck !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.