Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little introduction real fast...this is my first time on a forum like this but I'm really interested in learning the ins and outs of my truck. I've always had someone to do the work for me but now I'm wanting to learn for myself ( a lot cheaper that way too :D ). I purchased my truck a little over a year ago and couldn't be happier. I have a 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab LT Z71 4x4.

Since I've had it, I've done a lot to change the appearance of it including:
Rough country 3.5" suspension lift, nitto trail grapplers 285/65/18, replaced chrome bumper with black, aries brush guard, 6k low beams, blacked out bow-ties.

Future plans include completely blacking out the truck and possibly a bigger lift. Any comments and suggestions are always welcome and thanks for future references.

Before:

Current:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

That's one mean looking truck!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum Zach.. Its great to have you.. Your truck is look'n aweosme..:)

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Zack and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> Nice LQQKin '12 indeed >

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Welcome! Im Originally from brookhaven ms, lived in hattiesburg for 4 years... until the tornado back in February jacked up the house I was renting.... then I moved back towards brookhaven.

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gmcultr said:
Welcome! Im Originally from brookhaven ms, lived in hattiesburg for 4 years... until the tornado back in February jacked up the house I was renting.... then I moved back towards brookhaven.

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII
Heard that. Hopefully you and your family stayed safe during the tornado. I was working in mobile and got a phone call from my parents saying it was headed towards their house. Thankfully they had no major damage. But it's good to see someone on here from home!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Daly said:
Welcome to the site, any pics of the front of the truck with the grille?

This is best one I have right now. It's currently an all chrome grille with a black bow tie but my new color match grille came in the other day :D gotta wait until Christmas to put it on though. Gf says I have to have something to open up on Christmas lol :cry:

·
Registered
897 Posts
welcome from another north Alabamian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.