Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new grille on and I like it. Good quality and easy install. Only issue I had was taking the clips off the stock grille and braking a few tabs. Guess it won't be going back on anytime soon lol.
Well anyways here it is.

Attachments

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Not sure about the Chrome. Could plastidip it. However I do want to paint to lower black valance silver like some Silverado have.

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AmericanZ71 said:
Nice, I can see that looking real good with the color of your truck.
That's what I was thinking, but I changed my stock wheels from silver to graphite, so I don't know lol.

Attachments

· Registered
312 Posts
I didn't notice that, nice wheels the graphite looks much better than stock. If you feel the silver valance looks like too much is going on, or doesn't flow well you could always take it off and gain an extra inch of clearance.

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tatsngats said:
I've been thinking about getting a similar grill. What brand, where'd you get it and how much was it? Thanks :)
Got it on eBay, the brand is speed-daddy, but there are a few different ones. Price was 130

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gozzie said:
I like the grill but I think an emblem should be a part of it. Just my opinion of course.
Yeah, I want to put a Chevrolet emblem on it. Have to get one that I can Bolt on as the original one clipsnin, and there is no way to clip it in to this grille

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.