Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Silverado double cab 4WD, LTZ Z71
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Just signed up and am glad to be a part of this community. After owning a 1992 Ford F-150 I finally made the switch to a 2014 Silverado double cab SLT Z71 4x4 and LOVE it :D Below are some pics.

Now I just need to be able to shrink down one of my recent pics LOW enough to use as my avatar :eek:

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the other corner of the state. Beautiful color on your N3BS. How you like the updated features, your old rig probably didn't even have a CD player!? Congrats on the switch too, your amongst a staunch GM crowd now!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Beautiful truck and great colour!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the site! Get ready to start spending money modding that beautiful Silvy! this site has a tendency to make you wanna do that lol.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome Aboard... Glad to have you!!

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Tim and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia > that's a nice LQQKin '14 indeed >

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I'm no stranger to automotive forums so I'll follow the posting rules and get involved through some other topics. I already have some questions that I'm sure some of you experienced GM truck owners can answer for me. Again thanks and I'll try to not be a stranger & visit often :D

·
Retired Admin
2,435 Posts
Welcome to the site from a fellow Toledo resident.

Think I saw you the other day, truck looks familiar. Beautiful looking rig. My dad got a new '14 Silverado Crew Z71 LTZ about 7 weeks ago and loves it. I'm sure you will too.

If you should have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

Enjoy the site!

T1 on AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
413 Posts
Good looking truck! I'm sure you'll enjoy the many many new features!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
star_deceiver said:
No more Red vehicles, Tim?
Something told me that you would be on this site also Ryan :eek: As I posted over in GenVibe, the wife would have killed me if I bought another Red vehicle. I compromised, gave in, and got this SHARP looking Blue Topaz metallic. I love it. Those GM card earning points really came in handy (used 3000 of them) and the dealer gave me supplier pricing to boot. Finally I was able to locate this one with the early ORIGINAL low MSRP ..... not the following two increases which took place in September & then October. One happy trucker :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.