Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all! My name is Evan. I'm a 25 year old living in rural NW Missouri. I'm happy to say that I finally have a Silverado after years of drooling over them. I just bought the truck and can't wait to get to work on it. Starting with replacing tires and struts as it's higher mileage (170K), then general maintenance. Also will be adding my emergency lights, a siren, and VHF radio to it soon since I work as a Fire-Medic and respond at times in personal vehicle. Always been a fan of Chevy and how well they hold up and preform. Only spoil I've had in hears with a Chevy is driving our Kodiak C3500 ambulance. I'll post pics from time to time to show progress of my installs and updates. Always welcome to suggestions, so please feel free!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

That's a beautiful looking truck!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum Evan.. Its great to have you here with us..:)

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Evan and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> a nice LQQKin truck indeed >>> The Two-tone paint always been a favorite of mine >

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Evan, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.