Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Wanted to take a quick minute to introduce myself. I've been reading post here for about a year now, while counting down the days until I got my new truck. I officially joined yesterday, and I purchased my new (to me) truck just this past weekend.

I currently have 2 Silverado's now. My new one is a 2015 Deep Ocean Blue Metallic crew cab LTZ, Z71. I absolutely love this truck so far, and it was exactly what I wanted, so I had to pounce on it when I found in on cars.com. :D My "old" Silverado is a 2001, extended cab, 2wd, which is lowered 4" front, 6" rear, and multiple other custom things done to it. I'll be putting this ol girl up for sale by the end of the year. It has the 5.3 with 249,000 miles on the clock, and has been a fantastic truck for me over the past 11+ years.

I don't have a lot planned for my 2015 (at least not compared to some of the other beautiful trucks on here), but I will add some type of chrome running boards or nerf bars, as well as an intake tube, exhaust of some kind, and a programmer at the least. Who knows, maybe I'll add more as time goes on. The mod bug is an infectious one after all.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to many conversations on here.

Greg

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ I'll get there shortly. It's so stinking cold here lately, I don't like getting out much, and it's dark by the time I get home from work. I hope to get some pictures of the girls together this Saturday. It's supposed to snow, so I might get to test out the "Z71" part of the younger sister. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.