Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys Im Mike and Im new to the forum. But I am not new to GM trucks. I have always been a chevy guy since I was a kid. My first car that started it all was my dad's 73' vette and every since then I have became a huge vette fan. When I was 17 I got my first vehicle and it was a 99' GMC Sierra. Every since then I have loved trucks and when the 07'-13' style silverado first came out, I fell in love with it and wanted one sooooo bad :D . This passed August my wait was over and finally got a 2011 Silverado :D. As of now I am waiting for the winter to pass, so I can put some more accessories on my truck and I hope I get some more ideas from this forum. I already have seen some pretty sweet trucks and I am very happy that I chose this forum

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Mike and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia <<< a pair of fine LQQKin GM trucks indeed >

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Thank you Sir and there's some more pics in my photo album enjoy >

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Both trucks look great!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Mike, Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum! Great looking trucks! Glad you joined us here, lots of great members and information here to help out. Enjoy!

·
Registered
129 Posts
welcome to the site. two very nice trucks. Closest I came to a 'Vette, was a 1970 C10 I had with a 327 'Vette motor in it. Tires didn't last long... When I win the lottery, will get a Stingray... For now, am pleased as punch with my GMC WT...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds like a plan to me. I almost got a 79' vette for my first car but I got the GMC instead; but I never had any complaints :D. The Stingray is definitely a sexy car. I would love to have one too

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks. Nice looking truck. I like the blue granite metallic. I was trying to get my new truck in that color but I ended up getting the dark blue. No complaints tho hahahaha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.