Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I already love this site, just joined as iI just purchased a new 2013 GMC 1500, loaded with all the options.. actually it was for the wife but she likes my other new car better.. no problem..as I love the truck..so I just wanted to say a "HI" to everyone here.. so far the moderators have been great and nice.. this seems to be a easy place to find a lot of nice, polite, well mannered, intelligent, knowledgeable and friendly people...been in other forums in the past that where it was not even close... trust me on that I, think some of you already know what I mean and have had some bad exposure with those...so

Hope I can add something to this forum and looking forward to meeting a lot of nice folks out there ..and as I always say.. " You all have a great day today and a even better day tomorrow!" and I always wish the best to you and yours...

"The Fanger" :cool:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Definitely post some pics of your truck!

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >> I guess you won't modding on Her Truck ... GL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, and yes her truck will get mods.. started already with some minor ones, led lights in all of the back lights, license plat too, new super bright Sylvania's in the fronts, 100 watt fogs, chrome goodies on the outside, window vent shades.. k an n filter... others in the planning stage... will post picture as soon as the weather gets a little better... and again appreciate the welcomes...

the best to you and yours.... "The Fanger"

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the forum! Lots of great members here to help you out with any questions you may have! Sounds like a nice 13 you've got there! Enjoy!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the absolute best Silveradp/Sierra Forum on the planet! Here is the "pic tickler" again...look forward to seeing them. :)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.