Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while. But i have been busy. Here is the latest, 3.5 RCX lift, Bushwacker pocket flares, & bed rail caps, Anzo projectors with halos, 15,000lb winch, Vision X led's, & a bedtred liner. XD Addicts With 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
How do you like the bed tred so far? I have a bed rug bed mat and tailgate gaurd, just kind wondering if the bed tred would be a better full liner option. Great looking rig too! Are you going to pull the 4x4 stickers off and reposition a new set? Debadged/destickered always looks good too. As a whole though nice choice of upgrades!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes i did all the work myself. Yeah the stickers are coming off! Just wanted the flares on to check for any clearance issues when tires and rims were put on. Thanks guys for the comments. After i saw it with the tires i knew that those stickers were coming off. This was just the first picture. And i know how much we LIKE pictures here. More to come soon. Have Diamond Back cover for wifes truck to install this weekend.

·
Registered
906 Posts
your truck looks great.. I don't blame you for being away for a while with that type of come back..;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
duke01 said:
Nice upgrades. I'm also curious about the Bedtred. How's the quality of it's rubber-like material?
It is alot thicker than i thought it would be. Seems like it will hold up pretty good just judging by that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.