Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! My dad just purchased a 2016 GMC Sierra, and is giving me his old 2000 Silverado! I am flying out to Missouri next week to get it and drive it back here to Colorado.

I came across this forum while looking for good information, and think this is going to be a good place to hang out. The truck has several minor issues that I'll need to get some help on, and I am a natural tinkerer, so of course there will have to be some upgrades done! Thanks to the addition of this truck, I also get to be a majority Chevy owner once again!

· Registered
920 Posts
Welcome! From another Coloradan! Lived here my whole life. Congrats on the new to you Silverado. My dad owns a 2000 Silverado as well. I hope to get that truck some day. It's a low miler! About 60k on the clock.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got the truck this weekend. It survived the long drive from Missouri to Colorado, and the nasty winter driving without issue! I'll try to get some pictures once the thermometer returns to positive territory!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.