Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the picture i want to use for my new sig, i want it along the same theme as my previous one. no rush but when someone gets a chance i would apprecite it! thanks in advance.

Nick

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I could take a crack at it later today... gotta take in my Sunday afternoon football first.... lol. I could possibly add in the black diamond plate for the gap between the tailgate and bumper that you have plans for if you would like... :cool:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hey... Just noticed your hitch cover. Just so happens my son is a Steelers fan and they are taking on my Bills team today... Can't say I expected seeing that on a North Carolina truck...lol

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am from Pittsburgh, Wife is in the USAF and we are stationed here in NC...otherwise id be in the Burgh' lol But yeah good luck the Steelers have been on Point this year!!! haha
and if you could add the diamond plate that would be awesome give me an idea of what it would look like that would be sweet!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Well here is the new SIG that I created for you... kept it kinda simple. Hope you like it. If you would like any changes, just send me a PM and I will take care off it. Also, Congrats on your Steelers beating up on my Bills on Sunday... My middle son can't stop rubbing it in.... lol :lol: :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
love it only thing is could you change the color of the lettering to like a chrome so it is like the silverado color on the tailgate how it fades from bright to dull. or just use the same font and color as my current one cause i do love that color and font! lol otherwise imma roll with it.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
actually now after seeing it, i like the first one you made im rolling with it! thats alot! and yeah LETS GO STEELERS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.