Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to Sears auto earlier and made an appointment for new tires. I wanted to do the general grabber at2 but couldn't find any local places that had me on the rack. Next choice was bf goods. Went with the rugged at or something of that nature. I opted for the 275/60/20 they had 4 and since I just got a flat that was completely ruined and was needing some new tires anyways I went with it. My only fear is rubbing its a 33 inch tire. I kinda think I will be ok but am nervous. I do got a level so really hoping no problems but if there is some guess I'll have to get a small spacer and call it good. Let ya know what I think of the tires after the purchase.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use to think ya they are expensive but it is actually the cheapest for the size i'm getting/looking at I was able to find. I even have checked a lot of websites. So I may have paid more then I should have but I haven't found supporting numbers to reflect it yet. I am just hoping that I like the tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.