Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put on 4 LT275/70R18 BFG Rugged Terrain T/A tires on my truck! I am happy so far with the bigger size, and the more aggressive look is nice. Here are a couple of pictures, cause we all know, no pictures means it didn't happen!!

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 2" or 2.5 RC leveling kit which ever it is. I can't remember I'm getting old... :D

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Looks good, I had those on my old ZR2 and they were a pretty good tire. I liked them better in the winter then the BFG AT's, but they still don't compare to winter tires...

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fortunately winter tires are something I don't currently have to worry about. Nice to hear someone else had good luck with the tires.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 week update. Love the tires, but I noticed a vibration at hwy speed. Took it in today to Discount tire, and they found one that needed a inordinate amount of weight to balance and it still wasn't correct, so they ordered me a new one. They have awesome customer service at this store. I did loose about 1 mpg, might have to get that tuner!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.