Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone, New to the gmc market. Family has always been Chevy gmc oldsmobile fans growing up and finally bought my first gm pickup. Not New to forums as I was an avid user on titantalk.com and the president of modified addictions new England chapter. I've had 3 lifted heavily modified nissan titans so hoping to learn some valuable info on my new sierra from my new extended family here.

little info on my sierra to date

2014 SLT All Terrain standard bed crew cab 5.3L V8 Ecotec3 4x4 White diamond tricoat

2.5" Rough Country level
AVS bug guard and in channel deflectors
custom Flowmaster 40 series side exit with MBRP black 4" tips
Bakflip G2 tonneau with integrated bakbox
Bedrug bed liner
...so far :)

2013-10-03 16.59.03.png

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully I can learn something from you guys on here about the gm products as I'm now a Plethora of knowledge of nissan titans from my other forum family lol

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome to the forum Josh.. Great to have you here with and I'm also a fellow Mass..:)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the site, AWESOME truck, congrats!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the welcome's guys took a couple new pics today...shes dirty but the weather hasn't cooperated lately...whatever, if i wash it we know its going to rain anyways lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome fellow Mass resident. Nice truck!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Currently own a house in Shrewsbury; have lived all over central MA in recent years. Not to far away from you; what dealer did you pick up the truck from?

·
Super Moderator
10,194 Posts
Another welcome to SS.com, the best site on the net for GMC/Chevrolet trucks, from another fellow Massachuseets resident. Not near you though I think, I'm over in B'rica..

Nice ride as well!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got it from gates gmc Nissan down in ct. They took my leased Frontier for trade do I was happy to get out of that into this. Love it so far. I work as a paramedic fulltime in Worcester and frequent Shrewsbury often. Bellirica is like an hr and a half away. .. not too bad

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.