Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY 2500 came with the standard mirrors. I bought new mirrors from 1A Auto. I had the DL8 code which is heated / power. The new mirrors were plug and play. Took about 30 mins to complete the job, very easy.

Here are two before and two after pictures.

· Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MMZ71 said:
Looking good, Biggie.

How you liking the 2500? I'm probably going to go that route myself.
I really do love it. I truly have only used it a few times to do stuff the 1500 wouldn't do. My biggest issue was in the first 50k miles on my 2012 1500 it was on the shop for motor issues bc of AFM. So my biggest reason to jump up was to get the 6.0 without the AFM. I went from a 2004 2500 to a 1500 and never should have. Lesson learned for me.

· Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GobblerK5 said:
I like the sinister look of your truck... :cool:

Always liked black trucks, just hate the color when the pollen is flying and settling...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I agree Its tough keeping a black truck clean. 2 of my last three trucks have been black.

· Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VortecHD said:
Thank you! I got some n fab style step rails on the way. Trying to get rid of some of this chrome...
Had my truck not come with the rails from the dealer already those are the ones I would have. I asked the dealer to take them off and deduct from the price and they wouldnt.

Trust me I understand about the chrome. I only have the chrome accents on my front grill and I want to get rid of that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.