Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am new to the whole forum thing..but never the less i can figure it all out, Got two gm trucks both 03's..the wife has a 03 Chevy Silverado 1500HD crew cab 4x4 6.0 (tim allen man groan) and i got a 03 Gmc Sierra Reg Cab 4.3 (tim allen's huuuuuh)... :p but hey i get great fuel mileage compared to the Behemoth she drives...plus i drive more to work..and i don't have to over compensate lol....the look she get's when she hop's out of the truck is so funny..considering she's a whooping 5 foot 1...but any ho... only thing done to both are wheels and tires the HD has 17's with big mud tires on it, and the single cab has 17's off a 2011 ..but other than that they are stock...They are both going to be getting some minor touch's done to them...C.A.I and exhaust....and speaker up grades..and the HD is going to get a leveling kit so it doesn't look like it's in a contentious nose dive...but other than that...that is all for now...look's like about every question i've had has already been answered here so it's going to be a big help trying to figure some stuff out on these trucks... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum! Great introduction! These guys here though, are going to demand a couple pics :D Any more questions you may have please ask, lots of friendly members here willing to help! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
Hello Jeffrey and welcome from Truro Nova Scotia >>> ditto on the pics >> GL with the Dreaded Mod-Bug >

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the best site in the world for Silverado and Sierra owners!

Let's see some pics of your trucks! :grin:

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.