Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So figured i'd start a build thread for my truck. even tho its pretty built already. Anyways. Here it is. from when i first bought it to now.

Bought about 2 years ago 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 SCSb WT. 6speed. 4x4 Storm Gray Metallic.

Current Specs

BDS 4" lift
Fox Shocks
XD Series RockStar 2 20x9 -12 offset
Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/55/20
Paint matched retroffited Headlights with d2s X lens projectors (new lights coming soon)
HD Grille
Bak Flip Fibermax cover
Bak Box
Advent OGM1
Clazzio seat covers with Embroidered GMC headrests
OEM Leather wraped steering wheel w/ radio controls
Escalade leather wrapped shift lever
Drivers information center
flush mount fog lights in rear bumper
MangaFlow dual Exhuast
Avs front reflector
OEM RainGuards
30% Tint all around
Diablew Tuned
Air aid JR. CAI
Retroffited projector Foglights
bedlined bed
EZ tailgate Strut.
Willwood Big brake kit
probably other things Im missing.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,200 Posts
That's a badass truck right there! Still love that demon-eye headlight mod you did...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sweet Rig, I always liked/wanted a regular cab.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
NHrider19 said:
got my Opt7 c2 light bar in! first impressions are, it looks to be built pretty well and seems to be really nice quality. tested the light output. it is extremely bright! cant wait to get it installed.
99% of the time I can not stand single cab trucks. But I must admit your truck is changing my opinion, it looks great! Keep us up to date on your light bar I'm in the market for a couple myself.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fpab7 said:
One of the nicest regular cabs ive seen.
RAFFY said:
99% of the time I can not stand single cab trucks. But I must admit your truck is changing my opinion, it looks great! Keep us up to date on your light bar I'm in the market for a couple myself.
thanks guys! I try to make it the best i can!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so i had the chance to install the light bar in my bumper. I didn't order any brackets for it, So i modified the universal ones that came with the light bar. I had to redrill the mounting holes, flip and grind down part of the brackets so they would fit properly in the bumper. unfortunately I did not take any pictures of them....

I must admit I really was loving the look of my truck without the plastic bumper on. makes me want to get a prerunner style bumper

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,200 Posts
Just another addition to an already awesome looking truck!

Any pics of the bar lit up at night, show how far it lights up?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
scooterjr said:
Love the set up on your truck, especially the headlights. Do you have a close up picture of them?
Here's a close up. I'm actually in the process of building new lights. Will post some pictures of those later today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.