Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up fellas,

When I owned a Tacoma, I frequented the Tacomaworld Forums quite a bit and we had a NorCal Member Thread where we would just chat and set up meet ups and mod days.

Just thought I might try and get something started here.

Hope to hear from all of our NorCal Silverado/Sierra Members.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jake2250 said:
Sacramento area here! Weather is great this week!! Happy 4th to you all!!
You as well Jake! Weather has been great lately in the east bay. Only shitty part was having a day off in the middle of the work week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
409 Posts
Checking in from the Sacramento Area. It's hot as hell and the smoke is coming with it!

· Registered
409 Posts
ProfBrown said:
Power is out for the next 2 weeks or so from the Cranston fire by me. They need to torture the man they caught who is responsible for this.

That sucks my friend, sorry to hear it. And yes they do!

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ProfBrown said:
Power is out for the next 2 weeks or so from the Cranston fire by me. They need to torture the man they caught who is responsible for this.

Damn they found the guy who started it? I didn't see that. Sorry to hear about the power brother.

· Registered
08 Silverado WT
11 Posts
Rogerthat99 said:
I go up there sometimes. Love it up there. Big Valley, Alturas, Cedarville. Nice are. Feels like Montana.

Sent using Tapatalk
Some of the folks up here bemoan having to "go to California" when they leave the County. I'm with you - it does not feel like the rest of the state in geography or people.

· Registered
57 Posts
CPT Hello said:
Rogerthat99 said:
I go up there sometimes. Love it up there. Big Valley, Alturas, Cedarville. Nice are. Feels like Montana.

Sent using Tapatalk
Some of the folks up here bemoan having to "go to California" when they leave the County. I'm with you - it does not feel like the rest of the state in geography or people.
I have a picture of my car on the 299 where it goes into Nevada (I get good cell service in that spot). I captioned the pic "You know you are in the middle of nowhere, when the highway turns to dirt". LOL.

Sent using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.