• Factory (OEM)

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Aftermarket

Votes: 5 35.7%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Personally I don't care for 20s at all, but given the options, I like the Tahoe 5 spoke 20s.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Had my truck for about 2 months and I am starting to like my 20's.. but these are the only ones do like that are OEM. 2" Leveling kit up front though does help the look with it on 20s.. a buddy of mine has the same truck (Both LTZ Z71 mine is '13 his is 12) but his has the 17s.. we both have the same leveling kit on the front but when you park them side by side, mine sits up a bit higher than his.. plus black looks better than silver birch IMO haha

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
X2 on the non chrome factory 20's. As for the vote it is too tough to go one way or the other, as long as the wheel is tasteful and follows the lines of the truck then I am all for it:) I personally really like the look of a 20" and an aggressive tire but more rubber does equal a better ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree with with the above! Just put Toyo Open County M/T 33x12.50 on my stock 20's.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Why is this even a question. Aftermarket hands down. A lot of times they are cheaper, AND you can get a lower offset. Plus, everyone has OEM 20"s why wouldnt you wanna set your truck apart?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.