Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
tcnoakes said:
This is biased lol the 6.0s are ALWAYS gonna sound better than a 5.3.
I honestly have heard nothing better in my life (maybe tied w/a few rebuilt big blocks with forged everything) than a 5.3 with a good sized cam.

Fast forward to 0:52

Beautiful.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
JD, video is private.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
5,962 Posts
When you are signed into Youtube, go to "My Channel" by clicking on the link on the left side. Then you will see all your videos you uploaded. Click on "Video Manager" at the top. Select the videos you want to make public by checking the box next to them. Then click the button at the top that says "Action" and then click "Public"

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Yes. Go to the video link - log in, go to video manager (right under the video); click the little world icon and change it from the drop down list - Private -> Public. Save changes.

·
Registered
365 Posts
0-60:

40-80:
(Better to hear the sound, no stupid radio music)
(405-410rwhp)

0-110 in my old 5.3L with a TSP 228/228 588/588 114 cam:
(~340-350 rwhp)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is a 0-60 Launch in 5.0 sec ( record is 4.8sec ) ... sorry for the camera dropping down. It knocked me back for a second lol

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Thought I would add a clip. It's a little shaky but listen at the end that's at 50ish. This is second gear only. It cracks me up passing people and barking tires at 50. I will add more in the future. This thread is a awesome.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Awesome. I need to make more videos. I'm going back to the dyno next Monday. I will hold off until then. Love the videos.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ya'll still doing this? its been a while since i made this video, could be due for a new one as quite a bit has changed on the truck since this was made
Holding the wheel and phone in my right hand, and the windows are down

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I lied here's another one from this morning.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts