Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Chevy Colorado and I bought some aftermarket OLED tail lights that were discribed as plug and play.. I removed the factory tail lights and there isn't a plug to plug in the new lights. Just the 3 wires connecting to the bulbs of the old factory tail light housings. How do I fix this? Do I have to buy a aftermarket wiring harness to plug these new OLED tail lights in? Need some help!
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar

·
Registered
2004 Sierra 3500 6.0L, auto, extended cab, cab&chassis, upgraded to 4wd
887 Posts
Are you sure the lights are for your vehicle? If they are supposed to be PnP for your truck, they would have connectors to plug into the existing wiring harness.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
2,346 Posts
There is a harness that that harness with the three different connectors connects to. Need to plug into that I bet

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to go to napa tomorrow and see if they have any ideas on how to go about fixing my problem. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
18,922 Posts
Keep in mind this is a silverado and sierra specific forum, so I will move this to the offtopic section.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep in mind this is a silverado and sierra specific forum, so I will move this to the offtopic section.
Wow who gives a ****? Didn't know it was SUCH a big deal!! Just asked for a little help.. You must have nothing better to do then police the page to make sure people only talk about this or that? Really take that moderators badge seriously don't ya? Douchbag

·
Registered
2004 Sierra 3500 6.0L, auto, extended cab, cab&chassis, upgraded to 4wd
887 Posts
Well, it kinda is his job. And he's doing it. This is a forum for specific trucks, and your truck doesn't happen to be one of them.

With your kind of post, you may find your threads get deleted instead of just moved to a more appropriate subforum.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
LOL! Such a nice guy. :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
18,922 Posts
I could have just deleted it and moved on. But since we have a very broad knowledge base on this forum, I figured I'd try and move it to off topic so you can still find help.

Thread will be locked now and you (OP) banned, since obviously you aren't keen on following the forum rules and being a productive member of the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.