Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I am doing the same right now with my 2013 Sierra 1500. I started out with clearing them, then went to painting them satin blk & now I'm thinking about color matching them! Driving me nuts! Lol but here are some pictures for ya.
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1383011634.151916.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1383011654.231897.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1383011727.345073.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LSU627 said:
I am doing the same right now with my 2013 Sierra 1500. I started out with clearing them, then went to painting them satin blk & now I'm thinking about color matching them! Driving me nuts! Lol but here are some pictures for ya. View attachment 2 View attachment 1

any pics of them installed? I have no clue what I wsnt to do! Keep them clean and simple or paint match

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Still working on them man. The first 2 pics are mine & the last set (the badass set) is done by a company named "Plain An Simple". Great work. I'm trying to find someone that mix my truck color correctly so I can finish them! I've been through 5 different shipments of spray cans & nothing is even close. Sucks. Might have to just pay someone to do it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LSU627 said:
Still working on them man. The first 2 pics are mine & the last set (the badass set) is done by a company named "Plain An Simple". Great work. I'm trying to find someone that mix my truck color correctly so I can finish them! I've been through 5 different shipments of spray cans & nothing is even close. Sucks. Might have to just pay someone to do it.

yea im just really on the fence about the color matched lights, i dont want it to turn out ricey or to showy, i want it to look really clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.