Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I am wondering if anyone here is good at photoshop and is willing to help me make a sig or make one for me! Also, if you have any recommendations on what application/website to use that'd be helpful as well...since I see a lot of these go unanswered I might as well try to figure it out myself incase no one has the available time to create a sig.

I am going for a patriotic theme, preferably with a faded US flag in the background, or corner. I do not have a specific font (i'll leave that up to the designer), but I would like to have my username incorporated somewhere in my sig, maybe a camo coloring for the text....if thats possible. I'm also a Proud member of America's longest-standing civil rights organization, the NRA. So if the NRA logo could be placed in that it would be awesome as well.

Thank you to anyone who wants to give this a shot! I'll also attach some pictures to just give someone an idea.

Attachments

· Registered
989 Posts
I've been away from the Silverado-Sierra site for a while, but I was very active in creating SIG's for people when I was more active on the site. Well, I'm back, so I will create you a SIG and should have something for you in the next couple of days. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.