Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
I would like to see what a set of MOTO METAL MO961 in chrome and black look like on my truck. I have included several pics of my truck and pics of the wheels in black and chrome.

I do not have ANY skill with photo shop and i tried to use paint to make my stock wheels black.. It was a mess. LOL.

Also if you could make a pic with my stock wheels black that would be awesome also.

clean with 33's.jpg

clean angle w 33's.jpg

1391610_634201096602310_1299958934_n.jpg

moto metal 2.JPG

moto metal.png

moto metal 5.jpg
moto metal 5.jpg

moto metal 3.JPG
moto metal 3.JPG

Moto Metal 4.jpg

moto metal 6.jpg

moto metal 7.jpg

If any other info or pics are needed please PM me. I will do my best to get it asap.

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes..Thank you. Is there a possibility to get the chrome motos placed also. I am kinda still liking my chrome wheels i have but they are peeling bad.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
May be time to start experimenting some more with the plastidip. I just dont know where it will be 2 much black vs the storm grey color. UHHH.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no rush.. glad you are able to do this. And i like the opinion also. I may post a vote or opinion poll to see what people think. Thats why i love plastidip. Can just peel it off if i dont like. Paint it if i do like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.