Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 silverado 2500 HD reg cab. On the driver door, the passenger window button and the power locks stopped working. The driver window and the power mirrors do work. They both work from the passenger door but not from driver door. I replaced the power window switch in the driver door but still have the same problem. Anyone have any suggestions please

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm not exactly sure when the lock switch went out cause I rarely use it. I know last winter I had a problem with it. The locks would keep clicking locked and unlocked for hours on end. Kept switching from locked to unlocked, locked unlocked for hours on end all by itself then all of a sudden it stopped doing it. About 3 months later it did the same thing for about an hour then stopped. A couple months after that I was using the windows and both switches stopped working for an hour then started working again. About a week later the passenger window stopped working and havent had a problem with the driver side since. But the passenger window will work from passenger door

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.