Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the Worst Exterior Mods thread no longer populates to the active topics when someone posts to it. Seems to be because it was placed in the tailgate talk sub forum.
This was a very popular thread, (160 pages), but when it doesn't get bumped to the top, it gets forgotten about. Creepin' on someone's truck is the same way.

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
They were moved to a Tailgate Talk because, there was too many pictures posted that were not Silverado/Sierra specific posted to be allowed to stay on the regular forums. While both are great threads, I foresee them being in Tailgate Talk from now on.

·
Registered
311 Posts
That's too bad. Silveradiosierra.com is a community... I think that both of those threads helped keep members involved and interested. Most importantly though, those two threads helped me as a GM truck owner avoid common mistakes in modding... Ok they helped avoid the ludicrous and insane... but they were still exactly what I love to read on these forums. :)

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Yeah, the forum went down hill, and pretty much sucks. Probably why you don't see a lot of the previous members being as active as they were (me included). I didn't realize it until I joined the RZR forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.