Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody looking for LED headlight bulbs with high brightness, good output and strong longevity to replace the OEM halogen headlight bulbs? In this thread, we would like to introduce our Pro-DC series LED kits(#Pro-CS-01L) to you guys, custom-made H11 LED bulbs with dust cover and dual-cooling system for 2019~2022 Chevy Silverado WT, Custom and Custom Trails Boss.
Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Why did Lasfit develop Pro-DC series LED headlight kits?
There are various compact-size LED bulbs available on the market, and Lasfit also has 5 series LED bulbs to cater to different needs. But it's very curious that we're often asked if our LED bulbs would burn out or become dimmer after working for a long time. We collected more information to know better what and why they're worrying about. Finally, we found most of the issues happening on the vehicles were that the OEM dust cap covers the halogen bulb and seals the housing.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

(Attached picture shows you the difference between sealed dust cap and non-sealed dust cap)

1> It's possible that LED bulbs burn out after working for a long time. Because LED bulbs produce heat when they are running, and the temperature in the housing will go up. If the LED bulbs cooling system and LED chips can't afford the heat and the lighting source(LED chips) probably burn out. What happens in practice depends on the LED quality and working environment. We're told that cheap LED bulbs are easy to stop working after a period of time.
2> The lumen depreciation of LED bulbs has a lot to do with the heat dissipation efficiency. When the temperature in the housing goes up, but the heat can't be dissipated out quickly, and the LED bulb become very hot, which will has negative effect on LED chips and decreases the output efficiency.

What are the differences of these Pro-DC Series LED Headlight kits and general LED bulbs?
(Some features of #Pro-CS-01L)
1. High brightness, truly 50W, 5000LM per bulb. These LED bulbs used high-level automotive-grade 80*80MIL LED chips, and the unique cooling system is strong enough to support the high power.
Output device Product Gadget Font Triangle

2. Increased lighting efficiency and good output beam pattern.
In a general way, most LED bulbs on the market, 1 watt generates 70~80 lumens. Lasfit Pro-DC series generates more lumens, up to 100lumens per watt. More importantly, the mount socket of LED bulb was designed based on the OEM headlights for the optimized output pattern.
Font Gas Gadget Electronic device Electric blue
Green Slope Rectangle Line Font

3. Extended OEM-design Dust Cover, built-in turbofan The extended dust cover provides more space for holding more heat and the turbofan transfers the heat out quickly to keep temperature constant in the housing.
Automotive design Automotive lighting Flash photography Font Audio equipment

4. Unique Circle Cooling System greatly prolongs the lifespan
The dual-cooling fan tremendously improve the heat-dissipation efficiency, to keep the LED bulbs work stably in constant temperature without lumen depreciation.
Light Automotive lighting Product Gadget Font

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Plant community Ecoregion Plant Natural landscape Wood

Plant Automotive lighting Road surface Asphalt Natural landscape

Notice:
These specific H11 LED kits are used to replace the OEM H11 halogen bulbs and dust covers. If your truck comes with OEM LED headlights, these LED kits DONT fit.
Click Here to Check More Details about #Pro-CS-01L For 2019-2022 Chevy Silverado 1500

If you guys have any questions or concerns about Lasfit Pro-DC LED kits, feel free to contact us by leaving message below, email or PM us!
Thank you for your support!

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rando question...do you guys have any plans to offer any other color temps for your bulbs? Like a 4500K or a 5000K instead of 6000K?
Hi, we don't have plans to offer 4500K or 5000K colors at the moment. Actually, 4500K~5000K is yellowish lighting. Would you like to get warm yellow lighting?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hi, we don't have plans to offer 4500K or 5000K colors at the moment. Actually, 4500K~5000K is yellowish lighting. Would you like to get warm yellow lighting?
It's better for rainy/snowy conditions but yes, I find that 6000K is too blue for my liking and the brighter blueish light is harsher on the eyes. 4500-5000K is often the perfect sweet spot between the yellowish halogen in stock form and the blueish tint from 6000K while still being very bright projecting outwards. But yes, I bought some 4500K LED bulbs recently from DDMtuning since you guys don't make any 4500K. :cry:😭

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's better for rainy/snowy conditions but yes, I find that 6000K is too blue for my liking and the brighter blueish light is harsher on the eyes. 4500-5000K is often the perfect sweet spot between the yellowish halogen in stock form and the blueish tint from 6000K while still being very bright projecting outwards. But yes, I bought some 4500K LED bulbs recently from DDMtuning since you guys don't make any 4500K. :cry:😭
Yes, the yellow light is better for rain/snowy/foggy conditions, strong penetration power for better visibility in harsh weather conditons. Generally, we would suggest you guys replace the fog lights with yellow light, and woud recommend our LDplus series LED bulbs, specially made for fog lights, switchback design with two colors: yelow and white.
3000K yellow lights increase overall visibility and road illumination in rainy, snowy, harsh weather, and 6000K white light increase visual field and distance visibility in darkness.
It's okay, you could try our other LED lights if you're interested in, like LED reverse lights and cargo lights. May I know your truck model, trim and year? We would recommend compatible LED lights for your truck.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yes, the yellow light is better for rain/snowy/foggy conditions, strong penetration power for better visibility in harsh weather conditons. Generally, we would suggest you guys replace the fog lights with yellow light, and woud recommend our LDplus series LED bulbs, specially made for fog lights, switchback design with two colors: yelow and white.
3000K yellow lights increase overall visibility and road illumination in rainy, snowy, harsh weather, and 6000K white light increase visual field and distance visibility in darkness.
It's okay, you could try our other LED lights if you're interested in, like LED reverse lights and cargo lights. May I know your truck model, trim and year? We would recommend compatible LED lights for your truck.
Got the drivers side low and high beams installed tonight. Definitely a great compromise on the 4500K color. Es muy bueno.
it’s a 2018 2500 LTZ but I’ve already upgraded the license plate and reverse lights with LEDs. The headlights were the final piece.

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the drivers side low and high beams installed tonight. Definitely a great compromise on the 4500K color. Es muy bueno.
it’s a 2018 2500 LTZ but I’ve already upgraded the license plate and reverse lights with LEDs. The headlights were the final piece.
Thank you for your update. It's great that you got what you want. We also carry off-road auxiliary LED lights, pod lights and light bars. If you often drive on the dark road without any street lights, you could try them on your truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts