Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Hi, we don't have plans to offer 4500K or 5000K colors at the moment. Actually, 4500K~5000K is yellowish lighting. Would you like to get warm yellow lighting?
It's better for rainy/snowy conditions but yes, I find that 6000K is too blue for my liking and the brighter blueish light is harsher on the eyes. 4500-5000K is often the perfect sweet spot between the yellowish halogen in stock form and the blueish tint from 6000K while still being very bright projecting outwards. But yes, I bought some 4500K LED bulbs recently from DDMtuning since you guys don't make any 4500K. :cry:馃槶

Registered
Yes, the yellow light is better for rain/snowy/foggy conditions, strong penetration power for better visibility in harsh weather conditons. Generally, we would suggest you guys replace the fog lights with yellow light, and woud recommend our LDplus series LED bulbs, specially made for fog lights, switchback design with two colors: yelow and white.
3000K yellow lights increase overall visibility and road illumination in rainy, snowy, harsh weather, and 6000K white light increase visual field and distance visibility in darkness.
It's okay, you could try our other LED lights if you're interested in, like LED reverse lights and cargo lights. May I know your truck model, trim and year? We would recommend compatible LED lights for your truck.
Got the drivers side low and high beams installed tonight. Definitely a great compromise on the 4500K color. Es muy bueno.
it鈥檚 a 2018 2500 LTZ but I鈥檝e already upgraded the license plate and reverse lights with LEDs. The headlights were the final piece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts