Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We do this over on the Duramax forum...

This is me :D-

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
There are 3 Broken Cameras trying to take my mugshot >>>but I will try >>>I just looked and there are 60,114 pictures on my hard drive and not one of me

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not much for selfies, so this is the best I've got. (and sadly the Scar17 isn't mine)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yay for the 2nd amendment! Keep the pics coming :)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
In order to embarrass my 12 year old daughter in July of 2012, I got "dressed" to go to Kings Island and came out to the family room and told her (and her three friends) that I was ready to go……

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Where's the internet anonymity? Actually a pretty good idea. Sadly no selfies of me, and I can't snap one real quick as I look like an absolute mess after the holiday....won't have my coming out party be a hung-over mess.

All I can say is that I'm not surprised Wayne doesn't have a picture of himself. I can imagine him as the guy that's spent 40 years traveling the world looking through the camera lens only....put it down once and a while!!! Just kidding, it's ended up with some amazing pics, and he's only shown the ones of the cars.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Don't worry about the dimensions Wayne. It's not a beauty contest. At least I hope it's not, cause I sure ain't winning :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts
My wife and I in Blowing Rock NC

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.