Registered
Gustafson
404 Posts
Those stickers are everywhere around here....hahaha

·
Registered
Gustafson
404 Posts
$4.39 for 87 and $5.39 for diesel near me. There is a little noise about PA suspending the state fuel tax. I doubt it'll happen, but PA has the highest fuel tax in the nation at 57 cents per gallon currently.
What will they do once everyone is driving electric cars? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Gustafson
404 Posts
Oh maybe they can just raise the registration fees to an unbelievable cost?? Instead of alternative vehicles getting a $100 break in registration they could just add a $200 electric pig tax to it!
Electric guzzler tax

Reactions: jake2250

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,445 Posts
The Wawa close to my work dropped to $3.99 for 87 octane today from a high of $4.29 a few days ago.

Reactions: CarParts.com

·
Registered
267 Posts
I can see that too. Hell it's almost $300 as is to register my truck for the year.
Paid 1100 last year to register my truck. Crossing my fingers it will be 1k flat this year. I’ll hold my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
In Texas the tax on fuel goes to TXDOT to keep the roads up to date etc. What I would like to see is that all the charging stations have a "Road Tax" added to account for them using the same highways I do.

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
19,352 Posts
In PA the fuel tax was supposed to go to road repair too. But the roads are crumbling, construction projects take forever and still aren't done right, and the money gets funneled to other places. We have some of the worst bridges in the nation as well.

The just spent 3 years redoing the one smaller highway near me and after one winter, which was a very mild one, it's falling apart and buckling again. Some roads it's impossible to even do the speed limit without feeling like your on an offroad course.

·
Registered
Gustafson
404 Posts
In PA the fuel tax was supposed to go to road repair too. But the roads are crumbling, construction projects take forever and still aren't done right, and the money gets funneled to other places. We have some of the worst bridges in the nation as well.

The just spent 3 years redoing the one smaller highway near me and after one winter, which was a very mild one, it's falling apart and buckling again. Some roads it's impossible to even do the speed limit without feeling like your on an offroad course.
Are you sure you don't live in Michigan? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GBSierraSLE

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
19,352 Posts
Lol. I used to live pretty close to the Michigan border when I was in Ohio so I would go up there semi often. I'd say it's a close tie between PA and MI haha.

Indiana roads sucked too

·
Administrator
7,579 Posts
Ever read the back of your utility bill? There are about 40 taxes and fees on electricity now. Each and every one of those will go up as demand skyrockets.

Reactions: jake2250
21 - 40 of 53 Posts