Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
IMG_1359.JPG

ok I have a simple question that's probably been addressed already but I cant seem to find it. I have a 2016 special ops edition and I have already put the rancho quick lift
adj. shocks in the front and rear leveling the truck. it says 2". I'm trying to fit a 33/12.5/20 tire on my stock wheels which are 20". now I'm thinking about a zone 1.5 body lift.
this should bring me to 3.5 if I'm correct, and will that combo allow the 33/12.5's on my stock wheel?

Attachments

· Member Extraordinaire, How-To Author, TOTM
23,197 Posts
You can run that size on just a 2in lift on stock wheels with minimal rubbing if any. I have the zone body lift on my 15. It's a good option. Buttt I don't think any one offers one for a 16 yet due to the changes front bumper. But it's been a few months since I checked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another question, on your 2015 with the zone kit does it relocate the front tow hooks? I know they include brackets for the bumper but I was wondering about the tow hooks that come through the front bumper because I have the factory nudge bar and it mounts in the tow hook location. you remove the hooks and the bar mounts slide into the same location. this might mean I have to drop the nudge bar

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks, I'm going to call zone. the nudge bar brackets slide directly into the tow hook slots and the parts are separate from the bar itself so I should be able to just flip the bracket as well.
just looking for a more aggressive look without going to crazy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.