Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
many here run that lift with great success. I personally do not like body lifts so went with just the 3.5 premium kit. MPG with just the kit should be minimal. You will lose it mainly once ya get bigger tires. Also your driving style plays alot into it also

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I just have the 3.5" premium kit since I'm not a fan of body lifts. Had it for a little over 5k miles with no complaints. With 285/70/17 I probably lost 1mpg estimated.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
ill post some of mine! i lost some MPG's when switching from the 305/65R18's when i went up to the 295/70R18's i love the kit but wish i would have did the 5" RC kit from the get go. I was getting around 16 with the 305's and went down to about 13-14 mpg with the new ones

here is a few pictures with the 305's

·
Registered
106 Posts
08SilverFox said:
Hey jpr458... any rubbing with those tires? what's your rim offset/backspacing? any wheel spacers? I'm looking into the kit too.... Thanks!!! :cool:
Rubbed some at the start. Had to do some minor trimming. Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy wheels, backspace 4.75, offset -6mm

·
Registered
2 Posts
jrp458 said:
I've had it for a little over a month with no complaints so far. Not much mpg loss with 305/70/17
what size wheel and offset do you have with your 305s please that's the size I want to run on my 2012 with 3.5 rc lift and a 1.5 body thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
All your questions can be answered in the post you quoted and the post above yours. He has 17" Pro Comp Alloys, with a 4.75 BS or -6mm offset... And he had to trim...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.