Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ferraiolo1 said:
There isn't on my Diablo i2. And no I like it better than superchips. I had both.

So anything to help with the shifting points without making it shift rough? I guess the tow button is really all I need. I swear I thought I read something about the itune helping with towing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ferraiolo1 said:
Yeah just use the tow buttons. Firm shifts aren't rough. Hard shifts are rough, I didn't like that setting.

So using the 87 octane and turning off AFM is really all until I get a custom tune?

· Member Extraordinaire, How-To Author, TOTM
23,197 Posts
You can still play with all he settings. But yes afm. Torque management off

There is a thread somewhere around here where people posted their Diablo settings

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ferraiolo1 said:
You can still play with all he settings. But yes afm. Torque management off

There is a thread somewhere around here where people posted their Diablo settings

Gotcha! Thanks! So what happens essentially with torque mgmt off?

· Registered
32 Posts
ferraiolo1 said:
Just use the form shift option. Not the hard shift.

I recently purchased the intune as well and have read where several people make the same suggestion to use the firm shift when programming. What is the thought process as to why it should be changed or should it be changed at all? My main goal with the intune was to turn off the AFM. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So I ordered and then tried to ship to a different location so instead of shipping to the desired location, they freaking cancelled the order so I'll shop somewhere else soon once I get my refund. Any deals out there?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.