Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to find some replacement driving lights to replace my stock ones in the bumper. Remember, the sierra has the round bumper holes. I like the reconhttp://www.gorecon.com/product.php?...ing-Light-Kit-w-Black-Chrome-Internal-Housing but dont wanna pay $350. Was hoping someone knew of something similar but at a cheaper price. I would also be interested in a light bar to fit in bumper slot. But again. I really dont wanna spend over $100 for either the driving lights or for a light bar.. Hope you guys have some suggestions.. Links will be appreciated

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Smittybilt makes a single tube light bar that almost looks invisible. It mounts inside the bumper slot. Runs around $100. Sorry I don't know how to post a link.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I don't have suggestions about what is cheaper but I do have experience with recon and they have a terrible Warranty. If I'm spending seven hundred on lights they better have more than ninety day Warranty. And then they gave me a hard time because the one headlight was faulty and they screwed up shipping. Then didn't want to help me even though the part they sent didn't work after waiting six weeks because it was passed Warranty.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would go with the ebay version. Look for a Cree LED version, they are fairly low priced. I work for a police department and I bought a cree led flashlight on ebay for $7, compared to streamlight and other named brands, its just as bright. A friend of mine has a cree light bar on his bull bar and it shines great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.