Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of replacing my rear rotors on my 2010 Silverado and I'm having a hard time finding something decent. I'm looking for something mid to higher grade perferably not drilled and slotted. Looking for good quality, not just a name brand. Can you guys help? Thanks

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I wasn't aware that any Simverados had rear disk brakes these days. It that an option with the 6.2 engine?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it has more to do with it being an LTZ model. LTZ with 20" wheels and rotors on all four corners... I think they did go back to rear drum on the other modles back around 07-08 but for the LTZ they are still putting them on.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
My LTZ doesn't have 4 wheel disks. must be a 6.2 thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well there goes that theory... A buddy of mine has an LT 6.2 and doesn't have discs on his either, which is why i thought it was an LTZ only setup. Maybe the combination of the two or maybe the max trailiering package???? My set up is a 2010 LTZ 6.2 with the max towing package.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.